Sunday, March 18, 2012

Miley Cyrus Stuns The Whole LA With Her Hot Pants

 I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love casual Miley Cyrus. There's just something about this girl when she's just running around town being herself that appeals to me. Here in LA, Miley is the epitome of casual. She's just out shopping in clothes ready for the gym (perhaps her eventual destination)
with her hair pulled back in a bun with little or no makeup on and she looks absolutely adorable. When she gets all glammed up for photo shoots, music videos or live performances, I find she loses a lot of that natural appeal and that's kind of sad. I know she probably doesn't have a whole lot of say in what she wears in a professional capacity so should anyone ever stumble across this post - somebody that has some say - I offer this; leave Miley alone. Let her wear what she wants to wear. I think the result would be something really appealing and really different than what many of the other starlets out there are doing.







No comments:

Post a Comment