Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kate Winslet at the Revolutionary Road Premiere

Several weeks ago when Kate Winslet appeared in Vanity Fair looking much skinnier than normal so that you could barely recognize her, she lashed out at suggestions that there was heavy photoshopping involved and insisted she's been literally working her ass off. Well, to reinforce her point, she arrived to the premiere for her movie Revolutionary Road in a tight dress and showed off her extra fit new body. Winslet has always been attractive, but before now she was never really a head-turner. Wow...






I've said it before and I'll say it again: Women should be seen and not heard. Now, before all you chicks start yelling at me, please follow rule number one. Then read Harper's Bazaar's new interview with Kate Winslet where she talks crazy, saying she's not going to get naked on screen anymore. Quick, shut her up before she hurts herself.
"If people are noticing my boobs in a movie and saying they do what real boobs do, then that's great," she said. "I'll be 34 in October. I can't keep getting away with it. There was so much of it in The Reader because the story required it, but people have seen enough of my bum and my boobs. I have to put them back."
That last sentence is worse than anything any woman has ever said ever. Worse than, "We have to talk." Worse than, "I'm late." Worse than, "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it." *Shudder* Ugh, this is what happens when you give a woman an Oscar - they think they don't have to get naked to win our approval. Yes, yes you do. Take a lesson from that statue, Kate, he's naked, you should be too.        

No comments:

Post a Comment